- Hai An Transport and Stevedoring Company Limited was established under the license number 0102038916 (has changed enterprise code number: 0103818809) dated on May 8th, 2009, issued by Hanoi Authority for Planning and Investment.
- Charter capital: 150 billion dong.
- May, 2009 construction of the first container berth and the CY started.
- August, 2010 installation of the first quay crane.
- Established subsidiary: In October 2010, Hai An Port Company Limited (HAP) was established under registration no: 0201126468, in Hai An district, Haiphong City with 100% capital is owned by Hai An Transport and Stevedoring Co., Ltd.
- After 20 months of construction with maximum efforts from member companies, HAIAN PORT was completed 1st phase.
- December 12th, 2010 “Opening Ceremony” of Hai An Container Terminal and the First sailing of Container vessel MV Mell Senang, capacity 700 TEU operated by Mariana Express Lines Pte Ltd called terminal
- Increasing the charter capital to 187.5 billion dong.
- February, 2011 MV Ice Moon the Second sailing of MEL called at Hai An Terminal
- July, 2011 the First Yang Ming container vessel called at terminal.
- August, 2011: Transimex Sai Gon Corporation and MACS Shipping Corporation became 02 new shareholders after bought 25% from other shares of Hai An Transportation and Stevedoring Co., Ltd.
- In September 2011, it officially started to operate under the structure of a joint stock company and changed its name to Hai An Transport and Stevedoring Company Joint Stock Company.
- 2011 the First “K” Line container vessel called at terminal.
- On 01st March 2012, established subsidiaries: Hai An Agency and Logistics Company Limited (HAAL) under registration no: 0201244461.
- In April 2012, acquiring Hai An Shipbuilding Joint Stock Company and charter capital increased up to 231,96 billion dong.
- On 28th April 2012 the First container vessel of Pendulum Express Lines Pte Ltd called at Hai An Terminal.
- On 14th August 2012, established another subsidiaries: HAS Offshore Service Joint Stock Company (HAS) under registration no: 0201275526.
- In January, 2013 the First RCL (Regional Container Lines) container vessel called at terminal
- In April, 2013, Company has granted the ISO 9001 - 2008 Certificate.
- On 04th July, 2013 the first biggest Container ship “YM Inventive” with capacity 1,805 TEU called at terminal.
-On 1st September, 2013 opening “Domestic Liner Container Services” – HDLINES with two weekly sailings between Haiphong and Ho Chi Minh city.
- On January, 2014: A Reefer Ship with capacity 600 TEU of Lead-top Carrier called at terminal
- On April, 2014: The first vessel “OEL Freedom” of YML and OEL, with capacity 860 TEU called at terminal one a week.
- On 19th March 2014: Signed agreement purchasing 1st vessel, which later called as Hai An Park.
- On 08th May 2014: Received Hai An Park vessel from Shanghai.
- On 16th May 2014: Hai An Park vessel joined the first domestic sea freight.
- On 11th June 2014: Open “MV Hai An Park” Maiden Voyage Ceremony.
- On 29th August 2014: State Security Commission of Vietnam by document no: 4886/UBCK-QLPH has approved the Company to become a Public Company.
+ 22nd December, 2014: Established Ho Chi Minh Branch at no.217, Nguyen Van Thu Street, Da Kao ward, District1, Ho Chi Minh City.
+ 21st January, 2015: Obtaining official accepted by Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange under Decision no. 15/QĐ-SGDHCM.
+ 11th March, 2015: Listing of 23.196.232 shares at Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange with code: HAH
- September, 2015: Invested the third container vessel named MV “Haian Time” ex "Asian Gyro" capacity of 1,032 TEU, 18,055 DWT, max draft of 9.05m, max speed of 21 knot, IMO no.: 9245158
- 05th October, 2015: Maiden voyage of MV “Haian Time” Ho Chi Minh- Hai Phong service.
- 13th November, 2015: Established subsidiaries, Hai An Container Transport Company Limited (HACT) under registration no: 0201655535
- 10th March, 2016: Hai An Transport and Stevedoring JSC organized “1st Anniversary of Trading HAH Shares on HOSE and Opening of Liner services to CAIMEP Port”
- 22nd May, 2016: Established Vung Tau Branch at Ba Ria-Vung Tau province.
- 02nd June, 2016: Haian Container Transport Co., Ltd has been obtained the “Interim Document of Compliance” from Vietnam Register for Safe Operation of Ships and Pollutions Prevention with Company Indentification no.: IMO Company 5917318.
- 01st Jan, 2017: Officially became General Agent in Vietnam for SM Line Corporation (Korea)
- March, 2017: The First SM Line container vessel called Vietnam’s port.
- May, 2017: Hai An Transport & Stevedoring JSC (HAH) continued to purchase the 4th container vessel named “HAIAN BELL”. This is the specialized container vessel built in Germany in 2003, class registered by GL, capacity of 1,200 TEUs, gross tonnage of 16,584 DWT.
- June, 2017: the Company continued to purchase the 5th container vessel named “HAIAN FAIR”. This is the biggest container vessel of HaiAn Lines fleet with the capacity of 1,688 TEUs
- 21st Sep, 2017: the Company signed Joint Venture Contract with Pantos Holding Inc. (Republic of Korea) to establish the first Joint Venture Company with Foreign Partner in Vietnam: Pan Hai An Company Limited.
- 20th Oct, 2017: Pan Hai An Company Limited was officially established under Business registration certificate no. 0201815115